Why choose us?
At Pharmacy Anseo, we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, pharmacist-led consultations, and affordable prescriptions.
Based in North County Dublin, we are consistently up to 60% cheaper than traditional pricing models in other pharmacies, enabling the customer to make huge annual savings. We do not add any mark-up, registration or extra fees, only a small dispensing fee to each item. A selection of our prescription prices are attached below.
Remember we don’t discount prices but provide our best possible price for not only fast-moving generic items, but for all items, whether they are branded, acute or one-off products. Within all consultations, every person can be confident that we will provide the best prescription price possible, while offering free, immediate advice when required. Patients can save up to 60% on traditional prices.
We recommend you contact us directly or on the form opposite and we will arrange a consultation.
How to receive a prescription from us?
We aim to provide a hassle-free process from when you order your prescription to when you receive it. We accept all valid prescriptions and can deliver to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland.
You can either –
- Request that your prescription is emailed by your doctor to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please inform us of the request so we can follow it up.) The Minister of Health recently introduced a new directive where doctors can now email any prescriptions to a secure pharmacy email system, called ‘Healthmail.’
- Arrange for your hard copy prescription to be collected by ourselves from either your doctor’s surgery or yourself. (Please inform us of the request so we can follow it up.)
- Enter your details or scan your prescription opposite.
- Contact us by phone, email, text message, etc.
As soon as we receive your prescription request or order, one of our pharmacists will be in contact during working hours to organise a consultation at a time that suits you.
Once a consultation has occurred, and your prescription order is dispensed, we can arrange either –
- Free same day collection from our North Dublin store in Balrothery.
- Free nationwide 24/48-hour delivery*.
- Free same day local delivery for Balrothery store.